So to try to give people a difference perspective, I wrote this extremely simple/quick Google Chrome Extension to allow you to click a button and have the work “Christian” swapped with “Muslim” so you could read the web from another view. If reading something in the news about Muslims makes you made, try this plugin and see if you still get mad reading about Christian’s doing something but only the labels of who did it are different.
- Download: ReligionSwap.zip.
- Extract to a folder.
- Go to chrome://extensions/, enable Developer Mode.
- Click “Load unpacked extension, point to the location you extracted to.
Now view a site (www.google.com/search?q=christian) and click the (hello) icon. Should look something like this:
- Create a on/off option popup
- Have it run without a click (a la lastpass)
As I posted previously, this is a bad haircut
Its rounded on the top, too short at the top edges (hence rounding), not even.
This looks ok, but is a little too long. Maybe in the winter months its good.
This is about perfect. A little uneven, but short near my ears, longer at the top, not rounded. The fade needs improvement (gets long a little to abruptly).
I can’t believe I’ve been getting my haircut the same way for 25+ years and only in late 2014 did the person cutting my hair tell me that I want a “low fade” so that it starts fading from short to long low on the side of my head, not near the top.
My machine (ares) was acting a little weird. I cleaned it out and reseated the sata cable and started memtest.
1. Should I have picked SMP?
2. Is my memory running slower than it could be?
3. Is 72 degrees C a little hot?
4. Is 7 passes enough?
Looking at the event viewer, I saw a few messages about
I googled and found this:
I am trying the settings it suggests and rebooting.
Looks like these are loose and need to be redone.
Aka Push/manual mowers
After doing a bunch of research, this seems like the best option:
But, none are available.
Other good options:
After all that, I’m not going to get one because it seems that
1. It requires you to cut your lawn often (I don’t have time for that)
2. Doesn’t do well with weeds or anything thicker than grass
3. Can easily get “stuck” on mulch (which we have a ton of and ends up in the grass)
When not connected to VPN, I can access my home Local LAN. ipconfig and route look like this:
When I connect to VPN, I can no longer connect to my home local LAN. ipconfig/route look like this:
I have not tried it just yet because it is not very clear from that example and my IP/routing settings what I should do.
3rd post seems promising.